How to Schedule a Print Appointment
1. Go to: https://uenroll.identogo.com/
2. Enter Code: 11B2B4
3. Click to schedule a print appointment
OR If you are not in Texas, click on "Submit a Fingerprint Card by Mail". Do not select this option unless you are out of the state.
4. Enter personal information
5. Enter Assigned Number (see below)
- Pawn Employees- Enter "cd-" followed by the last 5 digits of social security number. Example: cd-45685
- All others- Enter "cd-" followed by ALECS application number. Example: cd-15567
6. Follow remaining online instructions, and view Fingerprint Scheduling Form
Fingerprint appointments are required for all principal parties after submitting an application for the following:
Commercial Motor Vehicle
Credit Access Business
Debt Management Settlement Providers
Property Tax Lender
Motor Vehicle Sales Finance
To avoid application denial:
ALL principal parties for the above industries must submit fingerprints .
What a principal party is:
Sole proprietors- The owner. If married, their spouse. (unless a prenuptial, premarital, partition, or other legal agreement shows the business is the sole proprietor's separate property, their spouse is a principal party)
LLCs- Usually any person with 5% or more of ownership. If another entity has 5% or more of ownership, additional requirements must be met. View the FAQ for more information.
Other entity types, see the FAQ.
Still have print questions? See the Finger Print FAQ.